Students’ posts from forum: “what is your favourite place in a town/city you live in?”

Students’ posts from forum: “what is your favourite place in a town/city you live in?”
My favourite place is my room, becouse is warm and nice.There I can watch tv or chatting on the pc . By Niko from Germany
My favourite place is in my room. I can chill there and hear loud music. My computer is there and my Tv. I love my room. By Julia from Germany
My room is my favourite place because in this room can I play loud music. This is for me a quiet place. I like my room. By Juliana from Germany
My favourite place is at home, because i can relax there. By Mareike from Germany
My room is my favourite place because I have privacy. I can make the music very loud and my father leaves me alone. By Lea from Germany
My haunt is the sea in a village of Wedemark. In the summer and mostly during the summer holidays my friends and I spend our free times there. We go by bike and our dogs come with us. The water is clear and there is a sandy beach. By Lena from Germany
My favourite place in Mellendorf is the ice hall. Because its very funny there ...By Viktoria from Germany
My favourite place in the wedemark is the train station because I can go to another places. By Bianka from Germany
My favourite place  is the football place because its my favourite sport and  I love playing football. And my other favourite place is my room because there is my guitar. By Soren from Germany
My favourite place is the badminton hall because I really like to play badminton it is my favourite sport and I play badminton a long time. Another favourite place for me is my room because there is my guitar By Pascal from Germany
My favorite place in my town is WCK. This is something like a center of art in Włocłwek. There I have my art lessons. It's a place, where are a lot of events. Sometimes there are concerts of our music bands and small festivals, but I usually go there because of art extra lesson. I'm keen on going there too because it's artistic and friendly atmosphere. By Julia from Poland
My favourite place in my town is Wzorcownia. I very like meet my friends, shopping, talks and I love fantastic fun. I look at trendy clothes with my friends. By Patrycja from Poland
My favourite place in my town is a park. You can go for a walk, observe nature, relax. Often with friends go for long walks in the park where we sit on benches and talk. By Ania from Poland
My favourite place in town is my home. I like to spending time at home, while outside it is raining or bad weather. I never feel bored at home, because I have a very funny brother. He has many ideas what to do in free time. By Eliza from Poland
My favorite places in my town is Zawisle  because I and my friends to go by bike there. We ride a bike on the hills. We find new places to ride .I like this places because I love ride a bike and meet with friend. We always ride 20-40km in weekend. By Mateusz from Poland
My favourite place is dam because there is a nice view on the city. By Aleksander from Poland
I love being at the lake. The name of this lake is "Wikaryjskie". I like going to this place with my friends by bike. We swim, play volleyball. It always is brilliant! When we have some free time, we ring to us, make an appointment and go to the lake "Wikaryjskie". By Marta from Poland
My favourite place in my town is shopping centre, I can say that this place is a fun centre of my town , in  this shopping centre there is a bowling and billiards when we can going with friends. behind this centre there is a cinema, market and some shops too. I have a other one favourite place in town ,I'ts shame for me but it is fast food restaurant ! by Olga from Poland
My favourite place is EMPIK. This is shop with CD's, DVD's, books games, magazines and posters... :)I like this place because everytime. I find them something interesting for me. By Martyna from Poland.
I don`t have favourite place in Włocławek, because I can walk or ride a bike around the city and almost everywhere I can find something that I like. But I must do it with good company. By Franek from Poland

No comments:

Post a Comment