Forum - how do you get your pocket money?

We asked the students: How do you get your pocket money? How much do you get? A few examples from the forum of TwinSpace
I get 30€ per month from my grandma and from my parents I get always money when I need something. By Lena from Germany

I get my pocket money from my parents. They give me 40 zł. every month. And I get from my grandparents (30 zł) in my birthday, Christmas. By Patrycja from Poland

Usually I get my pocket money from my grandfather or my mum. Sometimes I get 5-10PLN for a lunch from my mum. Or 50PLN or more from my grandfather.  By Franciszek from Poland

I earn 60 złotych ( 15€ ) in a month from my little job -avon  and I usually get money from my parents too.  By Olga from Poland

I don't get pocket money. My parents give me some money when I need.  By Ania from Poland

From my parents I get 200 PLN (50 euro) per month . And from my sister I get 10 euro . By Karolina from Poland

I get 50 € from my parents and 120 € from my job in my mum´s Office. By Joshua from Germany

I get 100 € at the beginning of the month. My parents send it to my bank account. By Bianka from Germany

I get money from my parents. I get 15 euro per month. And I help younger students,in this way I get further 25-30 euro. By Mareika from Germany

I get 50 € at the beginning of the month. My parents send it to my bank account.  By Pauline from Germany

I get 15€ per month from my mum on my account and 20€ from my aunt. I earn about 30€. I help younger stundents with their homework and do babysit. By Michelle from Germany

I don't get a pocket money. But my parents give me some money when I need. By Martyna from Poland

No comments:

Post a Comment